Offer valid from Apr 20, 2019 to Nov 1, 2019.
Pack rate per person (stay nont included). Coming in on Saturday. Customized arrangements can be made to meet specific needs, and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Get back into shape while enjoying flavour, by following the programme developed by nutritional experts at the Regina Isabella Spa Centre, and with special input from our award-winning Chef, Pasquale Palamaro.
Cooking classes, fitness exercises and wellness treatments are designed to improve your lifestyle and psycho-physical health, in the wonderful and very special setting of the Regina Isabella hotel.
The experience of being by the sea, bathed in sunshine and surrounded by a delightful environment is a basic element in our recipe for living and eating well.
The programme includes:
– Medical check prior to joining the programme and health support during your stay
– Dietary advice, monitoring session and creation of a balanced, personalised diet programme
– Bio-impedance analysis
– 1 Bio active body exfoliation with thermal shower 40 mins
– 3 Regina Isabella bio active mud packs 30 mins
– 3 Beauty massages (45 mins) with “ultra-slim” tailor-made product from the new RI for ME cosmetic range, or 2 Dr Vodder method lymph drainage sessions 45 mins
– 2 Massages to reduce lipo-swelling with Regina Isabella bio active mud 45 mins
– 6 Guided vascular pathways 15 mins
– 2 Pressotherapy sessions 30 mins
– 3 LPG® Endermologie Treatments 35 mins
– 6 Individual gym sessions with Fitness Instructor 45 mins
– Herbal tea service in the relaxation area available every day
– Free access to sauna and Hamman, indoor pool, fitness area, and relaxation area, with herbal teas and extracts from the Life Bar in the Regina Isabella Spa Centre
– Low-calorie cookery classes with our Michelin-star Chef
– Full board accommodation, drinks not included
Before the start of the programme, guests will need to have blood tests and bring the results to their medical check and dietary advice session. Tests from up to 6 months previously are acceptable, or they can be carried out at the hotel for an additional fee.
Optional additions to this exclusive programme available on request and with supplementary charges include:
– Cardiological examination with ECG
– Shockwave treatment for therapeutic or aesthetic purposes
– Food intolerance tests
– Osteopathic assessment