Nutrition and wellness make the perfect recipe for feeling good. Conducting a healthy and balanced lifestyle creates a state of total well-being for your body. The benefits of combining a healthy diet with specific treatments are innumerable:
Regina Isabella’s Diet and Wellness program is designed according to the specific needs of each person, carried out by a team of expert nutritionists coordinated by the Scientific Director of Regina Isabella Dr. Valerio Galasso, Thermal Spa, with the exclusive collaboration of Michelin Chef Pasquale Palamaro.
The Program entails a series of wellness treatments, fitness exercises and cooking lessons, which have been designed to improve your lifestyle and your mental-physical health, in a wonderful and unique setting of the Regina Isabella hotel.
The treatments include:
– Medical examination of access to the program with health care during the stay
– Nutrition consultancy, an initial meeting and creating a personalized RI dietary program
– Bioelectrical impedance analysis
– 1 Bio exfoliating body with thermal shower 40’
– 3 Regina Isabella 30’ bioactive mud packs
– 3 45’ aesthetic massages with bioactive-enhanced RiforMe cream or 2 Dr. Vodder method lymphatic drainages
– 2 2 30’ Press-therapy
– 6 15’ assisted Kneipp vascular pathways
– 2 Regina Isabella 45’ personalized bioactive mud massages
– 3 35’ lifting or lipomassage treatments by 4-shape
– 6 45’ individual gymnastics sessions with Fitness Instructor
– Herbal tea service in the relaxation area every day
– Free access to sauna and thermal hammam, indoor pool, fitness area, relaxation area with extracts and herbal teas from the Life Bar at the Regina Isabella spa
– Low-calorie cooking class with a Michelin chef
– Full board treatment, excluding beverages
In order to draw up a personalised program, guests must complete blood chemistry tests during the medical examination and nutritional advice (tests carried out within the previous 6 months are also valid) or they may be carried out at the hotel for a supplement.
This exclusive programme also includes, on request and for a surcharge:
– Cardiology visit with ECG
– Treatment with shock waves for rehabilitation and aesthetic purposes
– Food intolerance test
– Osteopathic evaluation
– Yoga (P.A.)
Cost € 2.700,00 per person.